This series of Shimano Wild Romance® Jigging rods were designed specifically for the South African Jigging environment. They are all 5'3ft in length, and come in both spinning and casting variants, with a casting weight rating from 300g to 550g.
- State of the art Biofibre rod construction
- 4 times stronger than any other carbon material. It involves the random distribution of 'non-woven' biofibres and mid-short fibres that don't cross each other, but 'float' in an elastomeric (synthetic rubber) resin to reinforce the carbon fibres in all directions. This process produces amazing strength ensuring rods constructed using the Biofibre process are incredibly strong and durable. Because of the significant increase in strength, you would naturally assume that weight has been sacrificed to achieve this remarkable level of durability. You'll therefore be even more surprised to learn that Biofibre is 2.4 times lighter than the lightest carbon fibre.
- FUJI Reel Seat
- FUJI Tangle Free Guides
- The World's First Tangle-Free Guide
- The Wild Romance® Features FUJI's "K-Series"® Concept Guides
- Sloped frame & ring "shed" tangles before they become a problem
- Works equally well for mono, fluorocarbon, and super braided lines
- Lightweight frame design allows for greater stability & strength